Do you crave sweets, binge on sugary foods when stressed, and/or lack the willpower to cut down on sweet treats? Chances are, you need to redefine your relationship with sugar.
Eating refined sugar on a regular basis negatively effects your weight, skin, sleep, energy, stress levels, and emotional wellbeing—and yet it can be incredibly challenging to stop consuming it. That’s why I developed the 10 Day Sugar Cleanse to help you change your relationship with sugar and cleanse it from your body (and life), effectively and safely.
This is a guided online program that takes place twice a year, in the spring and fall. For 10 days straight you will receive recipes for nutrient-rich food, guidance on how to eat mindfully, and insights into your relationship with sugar. Each day has a theme and an assignment, small steps on the way to a big change: a life without refined sugar. You will also have access to an exclusive online community; you don’t have to do this alone—we are here to listen and cheer you on!
This cleanse isn’t about cutting out sugar for 10 days then returning to cookies for breakfast. It’s about making informed decisions about your health, choosing foods you feel great about, and getting inspired to live well—now and into the future.
Is this cleanse right for you?
- Do you want to change and are ready to put in the time and effort?
- Are you looking forward to taking charge of your health and are ready for a fresh start?
- Are you willing to carve out time to take care of yourself and try new foods and recipes?
- Do you believe that wellness doesn’t happen overnight and are looking for a new way to relate to sugar?
- Are you willing to make food for yourself and understand that you will need to spend extra time in the kitchen? (Don’t worry, I’ve made it easy for you with meal plans and recipes!)
When you sign up for the cleanse, you will receive the following:
- Welcome guide with all the information you need to cleanse effectively and safely
- Meal plan and shopping guide, so you know exactly what to buy and how to prepare it
- Balanced meals that are gluten free and vegan. I have included options to add animal products if necessary
- Gorgeous recipe PDF booklet with all of the recipes for the cleanse
- Private access to online cleanse group (through Facebook) to get inspired and share your story
- Daily emails from me with simple assignments for living well
- 20 minute yoga video with gentle poses to assist the cleansing process (suitable for all levels)
- Tips for transitioning out of the cleanse successfully
- Extensive resource guide to continue with healthy eating
- Pinterest board filled with delicious refined sugar-free recipes for extra inspiration
- Lifetime access to the online support group, and a discount on private post-cleanse consulting
Our next Sugar Cleanse begins on August 16th!
Early registration is now open. The cost of the cleanse is $50. Sign up here.
Once you pay for the cleanse I will email you confirmation within 24 hours Monday – Friday. Weekend signups will be confirmed on the following Monday.
“It’s not just a cleanse, it is a pathway to a new way of eating and living.”
-Casey Dolan, Oakland, CA
“I love how all-encompassing the cleanse is. I’ve tried other ‘quit sugar’ methods but this felt more like a lifestyle-enrichment process than a simple diet change.”
-Lisa Butterworth, Los Angeles, CA
“The cleanse gave me space to make healthful decisions about what I eat and how I treat my body. My mind is clear and I have more sustained energy.”
-Taryn Cowart, Portland, OR
“Ashley’s cleanse put everything in stark perspective. I started to pay attention to what I was putting in my body. And I could actually feel the more natural foods make a difference in my attitude and energy level.”
– Kristen M., Washington, D.C.
“I gained a consciousness about what I put in my body and how much of it. I used to snack mindlessly and drink coffee all day long. I now understand how to care for my body.”
-Heidy V., Los Angeles, CA
“This cleanse was more than just a mental shift in eating habits–it was a journey in getting to know myself better and in exploring my previous eating patterns.”
– Angela F., Bernardsville, NJ